Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Buffy's Adventure

This morning my adorable dog,Buffy, decided that it would be a wonderful idea to run out the front door as I was heading out to pick up the newspaper.
She proceeds to run from me down the side walk and just at this moment, as I am yelling "Buffy!" "Buffy!" over and over, the girl down the street is walking out of her house to got to class. Buffy decides to stop briefly from running from me and run around the poor girl and bark at her.
The girl is laughing, which she should because it is quite comical to watch such a tiny dog bark as if she could cause any damage, and I am still in hot pursuit.AS I draw near, Buffy rushes away forgetting all about the girl-running further and further down the sidewalk.
I follow, beginning to find it less than funny, as I chase her into yard after yard. WE get almost to the end of the street when she abruptly stops, turns around, and dashes back the other way as fast as she can. And where does she end up? Right at my front door. She just sits and waits there for me to arrive. When I do, she has a look of 'What took you so long?' on her adorable little face.
We both head back into the house. An adventure I suppose. She, tired from her run, is dozing on the couch as I sit and bang away at my key board.sigh. Good morning indeed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment