Thursday, March 18, 2010

Krystal's New Slogan


Yesterday was St. Patty's day and as I am a new comer to the legal drinking scene I made the most of it. After a very interesting evening at a local bar, me and my boyfriend N.F. decided that food would be good before heading to bed.
Where did we go you ask? well maybe not because the answer is in the title of this post... Well.. in case you had not noticed we went to Krystal's!As I was eating my delicious tiny burger I thought to myself, "Krystal's is better when your drunk."
I tend to come up with my best ideas when I have had a few. And last night was no exception. Krystal's needs to do an overhaul on their advertising. If they just listen to me they will be raking in the money right and left.
Nobody eats at Krystal's if they are not slightly inebriated in some fashion..natural or self imposed. So, imagine it. A huge house party appears on your tv screen. Bad music and worse hook-ups. Nobody is dancing and the beer is almost gone. A nervous host looks at his watch nervously..Then...What's that? The doorbell? The anxious host runs to the door, flings it open, and who is there??
The Party God! What is that he is holding? Well 15 giant sackfuls of Krystal Burgers (with cheese of course)! and a whole lot of alcohol replenishment. Cuts to people dancing on the floor, Krystal Burgers in hand, people laughing, drinking, and enjoying the tiny Krystal goodness. Host smiles at Party God and says, "Thanks, Krystal's makes everything better when your drunk." END SCENE
The genius of it! they will make millions.

No comments:

Post a Comment